Sunday, June 29, 2008

LDS vs. FLDS

Many of you have probably already seen this on other people's blogs, but I wanted to include it on mine, too. So, if you have already enjoyed this video, here's your chance to see it again (and you better like it, too! ha ha).

Because of the recent confusion between the FLDS (aka- Polygamous Group in Texas) & LDS churches, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (aka- Mormons, aka- LDS) went to Texas to film every-day Mormons to help clarify. My niece, Kayla Jarrell, was chosen (out of the ENTIRE state) to participate and I may be biased, but I think she did a FANTASTIC job! She is so well spoken and so beautiful. I am SO proud of her. Did you know that she made a pact with her Young Women's Presidency to NOT kiss any boys until she turned 18 (I think that was the length of the agreement)? She made that promise when she was about 15 (I think) and has kept it ever since! She just turned 18 on June 15th, so boys, pucker up!!! (j/k lol) Anyway, here is her video that I got off the LDS website.

No comments: