Saturday, June 21, 2008
It's Here!
My camera, that is. I'm SO excited that it is actually here! I have been researching, planning, and saving up for months and it was SO worth the wait. Here are a few of the first pictures I have taken with it.
Kona is playing with one of his favorite toys, Spike. Yes, we name his toys. He's so smart, though, because he knows their names, too. When we tell him to go get Spike, this is what he brings back.
I swear Dexter poses for pictures!
For those of you who haven't seen Jack since he was a tiny kitten, as you can see, he has gotten FAT! He will turn 1 year old on July 10th and he already outweighs Dexter!
Brandon hates to have his picture taken, but he is a good sport.
Brandon's turn behind the camera. Please disregard the fact that I am not wearing a stitch of make-up. That's why my freckles are so apparent. (I know, Mama, I should never leave the house without painting my barn first. I'm sorry!)
And a picture of Lori picking her nose, for good measure. ; ) (Sorry Lori, but I had to!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
great pics!!! you will have to tell me about this camera! I have been looking at the rebel (jake bought it for me but i'm tempted to return it)
help!
How exciting! Looks like it does a good job. I still love your hair, and it looks so cute with your glasses!
Your cute little "chigwen" are very photogenic.
Ok girl, get over your freckles. They are cute. I have a few light ones and I wish I had just a few more! And let Shilling4 know that I love my rebel except at night I haven't figured out the best way for it, but I got a dvd that explains it better than the book in the camera box!
Post a Comment