Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Deeper Love

Sometimes I have this overwhelming surge of love for Brandon. It usually hits me hardest when we are sitting in Sacrament Meeting and he has his arm around me. I look at him and my heart just melts. He isn't even doing anything, just sitting and listening to the speakers. I think it is the Holy Ghost testifying to me all over again that I made the right decision when I chose to marry him. I get the strongest impression that my life is on the right track and that the pieces are all fitting together as they should. Sitting there in church next to my husband just feels like I am right where I am supposed to be with the man I am supposed to be with. I love it when I get it right! ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute and just put a big goofy grin on my face as i read this!

Marianne said...

You definitely got it right, good job!