Thursday, June 5, 2008

Waiting....and waiting...and waiting...

It seems like that is all we are doing lately. Waiting. I've always been aware of my need for more patience, but I hate having to learn it! These lessons in patience are wearing me down! We are currently waiting on Brandon's test results, my body to be ready to start taking the Clomid, the job offer from the company Brandon interviewed with recently, and the list just seems to be growing.

Well, I finished taking my progesterone last night and today my whole body is in some kind of funk. These hormones are making me sick, literally. I am tired, have a headache, feel nauseous, have women pains, and now I'm feeling irritable. I usually don't get this way over the hormones (I have taken them several times).

Sorry that this is such a negative post, but sometimes a girl just needs to vent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you vent all day sweetheart!

I am sooo sooo bad about having the need for instant gratification... I am always being tested on my patience...

keep us posted!

Melissa said...

Cari, hang in there. I hope you feel better soon. It's hard when your desires are righteous and you still have to wait. I noticed your cat lady poll. Just a comment, when you do get pregnant, you can't handle the cat litter. It'll be Brandon's job. Cat litter is toxic to pregnant women and unborn babies. Cat feces causes toxplasmosis. I'd hold off on another cat and get a second dog.

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

Yeah, my doctor has warned me about that and to be honest, it will be a nice change to have Brandon take care of that part. He was really good about cleaning out the litter box when I was pregnant before. He isn't going to let me get one, anyway, especially if we might be moving. Thanks for the advice, though!