Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Mystery of the Missing Stylus

Brandon got a new Palm Centro cell phone about a month ago and he LOVES it. Yesterday, while playing a game, a call came through, so he set his stylus down while he took the call. After the call ended he came into the other room to ask me a question and when he went back the stylus was gone. We spent over an hour looking for that thing, which is even smaller than a regular stylus, since it is for a cell phone. I searched everywhere I could think of, under the furniture, on the floor around his recliner, on the kitchen counter and the surrounding area. No luck. We decided to call it a night and headed into the bedroom. When Brandon approached his side of the bed...AHA! What is this? The missing stylus was lying there with tiny little teeth marks on it....hhhhmmmmm. I wonder how that could have gotten there.



Which one of these two looks like the guilty party?

I have a sneaky suspicion it was Jack. He is notorious for leaving us "presents" (usually in the form of a fluffy toy mouse) on the bed. BUSTED!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUNNY!
WHAT IS A STYLUS?

Marianne said...

Oh those little tricksters!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

Caroline, a stylus is the little stick that you use on touch screens.