Well, we survived the weekend and Brandon is feeling much better. Yesterday, he was still a little under the weather, but able to keep everything down just fine. It feels like our entire weekend was wasted. It stinks that he had to be sick, so we couldn't really enjoy a Birthday/Father's Day Extravaganza! I am determined that this next weekend will be better.
For those of you keeping up with our "baby drama", today was my last day of taking Clomid, but the side effects are just getting started. I keep having the worst hot flashes! I have a new-found respect for menopausal women! For those of you who have not experienced the joy that is the hot flash, I will describe this phenomenon. Picture this: You are freezing, actually putting a coat across your lap. You notice a couple of minutes later that the room has gotten considerable warmer, so you remove the coat. A couple of minutes later, you feel your face getting really hot and your hands seem to be radiating heat. Perspiration is just starting to form on your face as you feel the heat eminating from your torso now, too. This lasts for several minutes. Luckily when it dissipates, you feel it immediately. And that is what it feels like to have a hot flash.
3 comments:
none of this sounds fun... hope it all including the hot flashes get better ASAP
I'm praying for you that it works!! Bummer about the hot flashes.
Oooo, you make it sound so fun...I can't wait!
Post a Comment