I was doing a Google image search and came across this picture that I thought I would share. Hope it makes you laugh as hard as I did. This is from the 1975 JC Penny catalog. Awesome, isn't it?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
DEFINITELY AWESOME! LOVE THE GUY ON THE LEFT! GOTTA LOVE MAN CLEAVAGE SHIRTS HAHA
the good old days when men weren't afraid of "style"! LOL Hey what's the latest on the move? We're going out-of-town today so call me next week w/ the update. Luvs!
6 comments:
DEFINITELY AWESOME! LOVE THE GUY ON THE LEFT! GOTTA LOVE MAN CLEAVAGE SHIRTS HAHA
Holy Cow!! That guy in the yellow is seriously a man slut. Look how low his collar is? I have to admint it's pretty funny.
Sweet! That's hot stuff! I love a man with a "stache".
the good old days when men weren't afraid of "style"! LOL Hey what's the latest on the move? We're going out-of-town today so call me next week w/ the update.
Luvs!
that is hilarious....
How did any of us survive the seventies? That was not a good decade!
Funny picture!
Post a Comment