Friday, June 6, 2008
Think...think...think...
I am in a real pickle. Brandon's birthday is next friday (that's right- Friday the 13th!) and I have no idea what to get him. He can be so difficult to shop for. And it's definitely not easy when you are on a budget. Last year I got him some clothes and cologne. I probably got him something else, too, but I can't remember (I am my mother's daughter!). I could really use some suggestions. He sold his XBox and his Nintendo DS, so video games are out. He just got new clothes, so that's out. We have a HUGE collection of DVDs (which we have our own inexpensive way of collecting), so that is out. He just got a really nice watch at Christmas, so that's out. As you can see, I am quickly running out of ideas! HELP! I could really use some suggestions. What do you get a guy, who has almost everything, when you are on a tight budget?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does he golf? That is all I get Bill now because he is sooooo picky about everything else. Or I get him a gc for a massage or something.
Ummm.....a kitten? LOL!
Post a Comment