By now everyone knows I LOVE photography and want it to be my profession. Brandon and I decided a couple of months ago to invest in a new Digital SLR for this very reason. I have gone back and forth all this time, trying to decide which camera I want. I did TONS of research and finally decided on the Nikon D80.

With that part out of the way, I had to price it, to try to find the BEST deal possible. Luck was on my side! I found an UNBELIEVABLE package from fotoconnection.com. Brandon placed the order and it should be here in plenty of time for the wedding and the trip to Utah. YAY!!!!
2 comments:
oh my! how awesome! I would love love love a nice camera...
you could always photograph our family while in Utah :)
Ok girl, word to you. I almost bought from fotoconnection, they sent me an email saying it was getting shipped out I just had to call and confirm, so I did and a couple days leter they said it was out of stock for 3 weeks and they would send it when they got it. Never got it, so I order from another, got it right away. I don't think I ever cancelled the other one and I never heard form them again. I am sure you will have good luck cause my luck sucks anyway, just keep on top of it!
Post a Comment