Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy B-day Fernerba!


Marianne, I am SO SO SO sorry that I didn't blog this yesterday! I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!

For those of you who don't know my little sister, Marianne (or Fernerba, as I have called her since she was about 6), you are truly missing out!

Here are a few of the things I love about her:
  • She has such a sweet disposition. She was always a peacemaker in our home.
  • She has a true talent for fashion in both clothing and hair & make-up. She can spend HOURS trying on different outfits just to go to the grocery store. (She just doesn't understand that you looks gorgeous in everything)
  • She is a great bargain shopper but spends SO much time at each rack that what initially started out as a quick shopping trip becomes a full blown clothing expedition.
  • She has this wit that comes out of no where! Her sweet smile and quiet demeanor are just a cover for her comedic outbursts! You just never know what she is going to say, but you just about die laughing every time.
  • She has really great genes. They mix well with Mexican genes to create an adorable 1/4 Mexican baby!
Marianne, there is so much more that I could say about how completely AWESOME you are! I love you so much and am so grateful to have you for a sister! Happy 23rd birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always told her in HS..."you look hot let's go!" b/c she tried on so many outfits before school. WE LOVE YOU MARIANNE!!!

Marianne said...

Hey thanks! Yes, the shopping and trying on can definitley be a problem. I frustrate myself sometimes. I'm just so indecisive.