Monday, July 7, 2008

Catch Up

Well, I have certainly missed a few days here. On Friday we had the wedding to shoot. It went really well. Everything was so beautiful, especially the bride. The rain that was forecasted never showed up, so it went off without a hitch. Saturday was my birthday. I turned the big 2-7. I am officially in my LATE twenties. It's okay, though. I actually look forward to my thirties. I think that is when most people are in their prime. You, typically, have your life figured out by then and, more importantly, have yourself figured out. So, my birthday was really great. Brandon took me to breakfast, then we went shopping. I got three new shirts, two pair of shoes, and a purse. I also got some filters for my camera (which was also a b-day present) and my favorite perfume (Ralph- by Ralph Lauren). After that we met Rob & Lori at the theater, where we watched WALL-E. I LOVED it! It was adorable! Although, I think the comedy was a little above the heads of most kids. There are a lot of obviously funny parts, but most of the comedy is geared more toward adults. When we got home, I started feeling pretty blah. I wound up with a fever and constricted lungs. I have no idea what I have, but I have had a constant low-grade fever since Saturday night. I wasn't able to go to church yesterday or work today. I just feel like I can't get enough oxygen in my lungs. Brandon had it before me and he is still trying to get over it after a week. Hopefully it won't last too much longer for me.

Here are some pictures from the wedding (Click on them to enlarge):

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad your photography shoot and bday went well! sounds like you got some great stuff! and sorry you are sick! no fun! get well ASAP!

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

The pics look great! Sorry to hear you're sick. Did you stay home from work today? My excite email isn't working, so call me if you want to get together Thursday. I can do your hair, and Rob has a church thingy that night. ( : Hope you feel better soon.

Alisa said...

Hey happy birthday! I am glad you at least had a good morning. The pics look great. And love that cake topper!

Jennifer and Brett Hadley said...

Hey Carrie!! Happy Birthday!! Mine is tomorrow the 8th! The big 26!! Crazy. I am glad to see things are great. I need to update my blog and put pictures on. I have been so busy I totaly forget! Love the pictures

Marianne said...

Happy happy birthday! How exciting, you got new clothes! I love when that happens. I'm glad you had a fun day (except for the fever).