Sunday, July 20, 2008

6 WHOLE YEARS!!!


Today is our sixth anniversary! Can you believe it?!? Has it really been SIX years?!? Sometimes it feels like we just got married and other times it feels like we've ALWAYS been together. I am just so grateful to have found Brandon. It all started as a friendship and look what happened. I fall in love with him more every day. It sounds corny, but it's true. Sometimes I look at him and my heart just melts and I get butterflies in my stomach. Am I the queen of cheese, or what?!? Anyway, I am so blessed to have him by my side for the past six years and throughout the eternities to come. Marrying him was, by far, the best decision I ever made.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy y'all are together as well! good catch!

Marianne said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary! And yes, you are the queen of cheese, but we like it.

Alisa said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW. Happy anniversary. You both are so lucky to have eachother!

Melissa said...

Congrats! Time sure does fly.