I saw this on Alisa's and Sarah's blogs, so I thought it would be fun to do.
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
3 comments:
I remember when you invited us to hang out with you at the condo in Park City. I twas the coolest place ever!! Both of them! And we all went swimming and you were so paranoid about not having shaved your legs for lke a day or something and Brandon and I had to talk you into it for like an hour!!! But then we had the time of our lives. That is still one of my favorite mini vacations! Your memory of me...I was so grumpy with Bill that weekend I felt bad that you guys had to listen to it! But I am glad you still had fun regaurdless! Good luck with the move. Drive carefully
Staying with y'all in Davilla and you came home from babysitting and you had the "coolest" hair I thought b/c it was pulled half up half down with a silver clip and then in a ponytail... after I went home I think I did my hair like that ALL the time!
Smearing brownie frosting all over our faces and laughing hysterically while Brandon took photos for our Embrace product shoot.
Post a Comment