Saturday, July 19, 2008
Hair-y Cari!
No, I'm not HAIRY! I just like playing with my hair. Last time I got my hair done, she didn't make me quite as blond as I wanted to be. So, I took a trip to Sally Beauty Supply and bought the necessary products to remedy that. Lori was an absolute angel and did my hair for me. She is such a sweetheart, because I wound up being two hours late to her house and she didn't even get after me. I sure would have! After much work and an "orange hair" scare (the lighting in her bathroom was a little deceiving- which was a relief!), the end result looks pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. Thank you, Lori!!! You are the best!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are BEAUTIFUL! and a brave one! w/my dark hair blonde was fun but I never braved doing it myself! excited to see it in PERSON!
Does Lori know how to do hair, or was this an experiment? Either way, the results look great! You've never been scared to try new stuff with your hair, good job! (I too hate when I do someone's hair and we get an "orange scare", luckily, with all these blondes, it doesn't happen too often).
Post a Comment