Thursday, July 10, 2008
Selling like Hot Cakes!
I just started listing things on Craig's List this morning and by 3:00 this afternoon, we have already sold the leather couch set, coffee table set, treadmill, widescreen TV, a lamp, a silk plant, a large mirror, and a ladder. I have even gotten an offer for the dining set, but we'll see how much I can get for it. This is a very encouraging start. Hopefully we will have a lot of success with our garage sale. Lori is going to come over tonight and help me price things and get organized. She is such a wonderful friend. I am going to miss her so much! She is even letting us use this really big tent so we can have some shade at the sale. I have to say, it feels so good to get rid of stuff!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, all that furniture is being sold! Are you going to have something to sit on at your new place?
I love getting rid of stuff and it is a nice "clean" feeling!
congrats on the quick sale
Congrats on the quick sales! I've never had a garage sale myself, but I think it would be fun. I always loved going with Mama and Daddy on Saturday mornings in Temple.
Post a Comment