Monday, July 21, 2008

Last Post for a While

To all of my loyal readers (LOL), I apologize that I will not be posting for a litle while, but I will have LOTS to post about when I get back. We are leaving in about four hours (It's about midnight right now) to go to the airport and head out to Utah to visit family and friends that we haven't seen in way too long. I am taking my new camera, so be prepared for TONS of pictures in my next post. We will be getting back on the 29th, but I'm not sure if I will have time to post then. We are leaving on August 1st to head to Maryland. We finally sold the washer and dryer today (close call, huh) and that was the last on the list of things that we really needed to sell. I am so amazed and so grateful for all of the blessings that we have received to help with our move. It just confirms that we made the right decision. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us. Your and my prayers have truly been answered. Goodness, I'm so excited that I'm not a bit sleepy! I'm going to have to try to sleep at least a couple of hours, because I'm driving us to the airport and that would be a really bad time for exhaustion to hit. So, I'm going to go lie down and try to get a little bit of sleep before we go on VACATION! I love that word.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope you have a fun time. Good luck with the move. I'm so glad things have fallen right into place. You and Brandon are two of the most deserving people. Enjoy the trip and the move. I bet Sarah is excited you'll be closer. Living close to family is so nice.

Jennifer and Brett Hadley said...

yeah! I completely forgot about the trip to Utah! Dont be mad..I am excited for yall to come. We are going to have so much fun. Make sure you call when you get here and settled. See you soon