Here are some of my favorite pictures of us from our trip to Utah. You'll notice that we are never in the pictures together, because I was a little bit paranoid and wouldn't let anyone else even touch my camera (other than Brandon, of course).
Brandon:
Cari:
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you look great! I am so glad we were able to see you if only for a short while! love ya!
Great pictures! I love the hair and there's something very bronzey about you, it looks good. Is it makeup or a tan or something? Maybe it's just your natural glow. Whatever it is, it's lovely. (but the first couple pics of you make me want to sing "cheer up, charlie...." it's from charlie and the chocolate factory)
3 comments:
you look great! I am so glad we were able to see you if only for a short while! love ya!
Cari, You are so beautiful. All of your pics turned out amazing! I think the last one of you is my favorite.
Great pictures! I love the hair and there's something very bronzey about you, it looks good. Is it makeup or a tan or something? Maybe it's just your natural glow. Whatever it is, it's lovely. (but the first couple pics of you make me want to sing "cheer up, charlie...." it's from charlie and the chocolate factory)
Post a Comment