Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Determined to Win

Welcome, October!!! I'm so excited, because our ward is having a Fall Festival later this month and there will be a jack-o-lantern contest. Of course, Brandon and I will be entering. I am completely clueless as to what I want to carve, though. I need your help coming up with ideas for this year's creation!!! Here are a couple of my past creations, to help inspire ideas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could do some cool "twilight" one b/c I'm sure ppl would go crazy over it... I still LOVE the Jack sparrow one though

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

Oooh, I agree. Can you make one with Robert Pattinson on it, then send it to me when the contest is over? LOL! You could do the words "Be Safe" and the hands holding the apple or something.

Melissa said...

I think you'll have no problem winning. You should do something related to the area you're in like a really cool sailboat or something.

Hartmans said...

well, I am not sure what you should do but I am sure if they are even half as good as the two you posted then you will kick butt!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter what you choose to do, I'll beat you anyway. Just kidding we probably won't do the pumpkin carving. Hey what if I give you a picture and you can do a carving of me!!

Marianne said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa...you did those? Holy crap! They're amazing! That Captain Jack Sparrow is seriously out of control. Seriously.