Friday, October 10, 2008
I Have Another New Blog!
Now that I am staying home full time (lucky me!), I try to prepare a hot meal every night. I have to admit that my cooking is pretty hit or miss. I've got a few things I'm really good at and several things I should never attempt again! With more misses on my list than hits, I'm always in need of more recipes. (I think Brandon gets tired of chili and spaghetti constantly being rotated.) I need help. That's why I started my new blog Sellers Sisters Recipe Exchange (click to take you there or you can find it on my blog list). I've invited all the women in my family to contribute, but if anyone else has one they would like to share, just let me know and I'll post it. I'm really excited about this and I hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
first off... yay for staying home! and secondly I asked marianne for a sellers recipe book (b/c I love sellers cooking) back when I got married b/c y'all have great recipes and I am excited now to get a blog of them all!!!
Post a Comment