You're probably wondering what that song was all about, but there is a reason it is stuck in my head. I saw that everyone was doing this picture tag, where they go into the sixth folder of their pictures and post the sixth picture in the folder. I was curious which of our pictures that would be and wouldn't you know...
Thursday, October 16, 2008
You're So Vain...
You prob'ly think this song is about you. I'm so vain!
You're probably wondering what that song was all about, but there is a reason it is stuck in my head. I saw that everyone was doing this picture tag, where they go into the sixth folder of their pictures and post the sixth picture in the folder. I was curious which of our pictures that would be and wouldn't you know...
...it was me!!! I laughed when I saw that. I really am a vain person, but at least I can admit it. I actually took this picture, because I wanted to post it to show my current hair color, but I never got around to it. So, I guess this counts. Anyway, back to the song in my head...
You're probably wondering what that song was all about, but there is a reason it is stuck in my head. I saw that everyone was doing this picture tag, where they go into the sixth folder of their pictures and post the sixth picture in the folder. I was curious which of our pictures that would be and wouldn't you know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well you look beautiful!
Post a Comment