Friday, October 3, 2008

ER Update

For those of you who know about the incident today where I wound up in the ER, I just wanted to let you know that I am fine. The Dr's have no idea what caused it, but whatever it was, it seems to have passed. For those of you who don't know, if you don't mind the gruesome details, you can read about it on my Stork Drop Zone blog. If you are like me and would rather not know, just know that I was in a lot of pain and am now ok. Thanks for all your prayers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! i am so glad you're feeling okay now! get some good r&r!!

Alisa said...

Oh man, that is so scarey. I am glad you feel better now. I am also glad you didn't miscarry. Are they going to do anything about the fibroid? Well, good luck and I hope it is not going to be like this every month.
BTW are you working there in MD, and what is going on with Embrace? Are you still doing that.

Jill said...

So glad you're okay! I kept trying to get an update from mama, but never could. Well, prayers must work, cause we definitely said special prayers for you yesterday! Have a great weekend :) Enjoy conference!

Love you:)

Sarah Lunt said...

I'm relieved to hear that you're okay. I kept calling Mama yesterday too. I was gone ALL day today and didn't have a chance to call you, I'll try to tomorrow. Hope you can just relax on the couch and watch conference!
Love ya!

Marianne said...

That was quite a scare! I'm so glad you got to go home so quickly. Guess all there is to do is watch movies and eat popcorn...lucky!