Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Sure Sign


I just finished this photomosaic puzzle of Winnie the Pooh. This is a sure sign of two things: #1. I am a HUGE nerd. #2. I have too much time on my hands. Time to move on to an even nerdier project: crocheting. I'm going to devote some of my free time to crocheting lap blankets to donate to a local nursing home at Christmas. If you want to join me in this project (even for a nursing home in your area) let me know, so we can help motivate each other!

3 comments:

Cathi said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one...

Kayla and Joshua said...

Oh no. You've turned into a nerd...this isn't good! haha lol.


Hey thanks for the comment! and hey tell your nephew ( i forgot his name now) but tell him to call me sometime!

Marianne said...

Wow, that looks like a pretty big puzzle. I didn't know you were into Winnie the Pooh, I'll have to remember that. And what a nice girl, donating lap blankets!