Thursday, October 16, 2008

Visiting Teaching

As I get older, I can better see the importance of the things the Church asks us to do. I admit that Visiting Teaching is one of those things I've always struggled with. I have made a conscious decision to be better at my callings and I've recently realized that Visiting Teaching is a calling, just like teaching a Primary class, etc. I'm so grateful that I was assigned Cathi as my companion and that we get to visit Amy and Tara! They make it so fun! For the first time I actually look forward to it and I'm truly gaining a testimony of it. If it weren't for Visiting Teaching and the Relief Society activities I wouldn't be making friends and I wouldn't be enjoying being here as much. I feel very content with my life here, in Maryland and my list of blessing is long.

No comments: