Jennifer tagged me, so here it goes:
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog
A- Attached or single: attached...I guess it's pretty serious since we are about to celebrate our 6th anniversary ; )
B- Best Friend: I have to say Brandon, but I have a few REALLY good friends: Jill, Lori, Jessi, Jennifer
C-Cake or Pie: cake, unless it is my homemade French Silk pie
D-Day: Saturday!!!! I LOVE sleeping in and this is the only day I get to
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone for sure! I have unlimited minutes, so I call and text ALL day long!
F- Favorite Color: blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: worms
H-Home town: Vidor, Texas
I- Indulgences: cookies 'n cream ice cream
J- January or July?: July (my birthday and anniversary-makes it the best month EVER)
K-Kids: do is count if they are hairy, have tails and walk on 4 legs? Then, 3
L-Life is incomplete without: Brandon and my cuddly pets and my parents and my siblings
M- Marriage Date: July 20, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 5: 2 brothers, 8 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: apples...I'm not a fan of any citrus fruits
P- Phobias or Fears:besides the usual snakes & spiders, I am really afraid not ever having any kids and Brandon dying before me, so I get put in a nursing home where no one ever visits, so, basically, dying alone
Q- Quote: Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the Present
R- Reason To Smile: when Brandon is around (he knows exactly what to say to make me laugh in any situation), when my kittens are on my bed wrestling and they play so hard they don't know how close to the edge they are and fall off!
S- Season: Spring, I love to see the flowers in bloom
T- Tag Three: Jill, Lori, Marianne
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can whistle like a cricket
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I am not a huge meat eater, but I'm not a fan of most vegetables, either. I do like Boca Burgers, though! : )
W- Worst Habit: not putting my clothes away after I try on 20 outfits before I finally settle on the first one I tried on
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultra sounds, I don't need any radiation damaging my reproduct organs, they have a hard enough time working as it is!
Y-Your favorite food: Chili, Chicken 'n Dumplin's, most Italian dishes
Z: Zodiac Sign: Cancer, and, yes, I do get a little crabby! lol
2 comments:
fun!
I did this tag earlier in April. =)
Post a Comment