Sunday, May 25, 2008

The BIG Reveal:

Since I know that everyone is just dying to see it (ha ha. big ego, huh?), here are the before and after photos of the 'do.

The is frumpy Cari:Drum roll, please. Without further ado, I give you the new and improved Cari:

So, what do you think? I think it really needed it. Next time I will go even blonder. Maybe now I will finally look like my sisters and people won't think I was adopted!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

super super super hot momma!
I LOVE IT! I may just have to be a copy cat and chop mine off haha.

I went blonder and blonder over the last year and I can honestly say it was FUN but I am excited to go dark again :) It took me a few times before it was "blonde" enough

YOU LOOK GREAT!

Rachel S. said...

What did u do with my sister u look BEAUTIFUL u just look great Cari I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Marianne said...

It's unanimous! It's sooo cute! I thought your hair looked good when you visited in March, but this looks even better. Don't you just love the drastic change? I loved doing something different when I was in cosmetology. It was like a new me. Did you do different make-up too? Because, your eyes look extra blue. The make-up looks really good. Maybe you just have a good face.

Hartmans said...

I think you look great. I have always been envious of people who could wear any hair color, go long or short, etc...You are definitely one of those people! What did Hubby think?

OneMooreFamily said...

Hello Gorgeous! I love the new you! You've always been so beautiful and the trend continues. I agree that a new sister picture is in order. People can vote to see which sister you look like! I love you inside & out - you are fabulous! (Lucky Brandon with his trophy wife!)

Alisa said...

Sexy mamasita! I like. You have to tell us what B said

Melissa said...

LOVE IT!!! You have amazing cheek bones!!! You're soooooo beautiful.

Jennifer and Brett Hadley said...

Wow!! look at you! you are one sexy lady!! love the hair