Saturday was Jessi's Bridal Shower. I had so much fun and met so many people, including her future Mother-in-Law. I was really curious to see how she would react to me, since she is not a big fan of the LDS church. Jessi had told her about me and a little about our religion. When I met her, she was as nice as can be (did she realize she was talking to the anti-Christ?).
This morning Jessi and I were talking about the shower and how much fun it was. Her dad was there and I just adored him, such a genuinely nice person! Jessi told me that her friends really liked me and that was great to hear (I was really excited and a little nervous to meet them). Here's the kicker: Jessi asked her future mother-in-law if she met me at the shower. It went something like this:
Jessi: So did you get to talk to Cari at the shower?
Kathleen: I did. Is she the Mormon?
Jessi: Yeah, that's her.
Kathleen: Wow, I couldn't even tell.
LOL!!! I laughed so hard when Jessi told me this! I just can't figure out what she thought a Mormon would look like. Good thing I took the time to hide the horns under my hair.
1 comment:
I have heard we have horns and sacrifice pigs and babies in our temples haha
Post a Comment