Everyone already knows about all of the baby drama in our household, so it should come as no surprise that we have doctors' appointments this week. I'm up first. My appointment is in about half an hour, so that will take up my lunch break. Brandon's appointment is tomorrow at 4:00.
With my low progesterone, I am expecting to have the doctor either put me on a new progesterone prescription or Clomid. We'll see. Either way, I will just be happy to be back to normal. My body reacts poorly to stress and we have had plenty of that non-stop since November 2006. So, without going into icky detail (that's for all you boys out there. you can thank me later!), my cycle has been off for about nine months now and since I am CLEARLY not about to have a baby, I need some answers instead of "band-aids".
I'll do another post later to let everyone know how my appointment went.
1 comment:
I am glad it is getting all sorted out! I am surprised they didn't already have you on clomid... It seems they hand out clomid like tic tacs these days!
It will all work out for the best! you are in our prayers :) love ya!
Post a Comment