Friday, May 16, 2008

My New Purchase

My friend, Alisa (Ansah-Dawson family on the sidebar), has an Etsy store called Kisses 'N Lollipops. She does embroidery and just started making these ADORABLE aprons. I couldn't resist when I saw this one:

Isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen?!? I'm planning on using it in a photo shoot for Embrace Bath & Body. She's even going to make another one that is pink with brown trim. I'll post a picture when she finishes it and I'll post pictures of us wearing them. Alisa is SO talented!

Go check out her store: http://www.kissesnlollipops.etsy.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! i totally need an apron! thanks for sharing!

Marianne said...

Yes, it IS the cutest thing I've ever seen! As an aspiring baker, I can definitely appreciate a cute apron. Love it.

Melissa said...

So cute!! Love it.

Alisa said...

1. thanks for the plug, and 2 thanks to your friends who said this is the cutest thing they have ever seen!