Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Artwork

Since I have been in touch with old friends that I haven't spoken to in a while, I have been getting requests to see my artwork. Normally, I have a separate website for that, but it is down until I transfer it to my new host. To suffice until such time, here is a sample of my work.

I took this photo:
Then I drew it:

I LOVE to draw charcoals from photos. This is one of my favorites, but I have so many more. I'll announce when my website is back up, so you can see my entire gallery.

Art is my passion. I hope that someday I will be able to earn a living drawing, painting and taking photos. If anyone would like a portrait done, all I need is a photograph to draw from, so let me know!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

That puppy is sooo cute! You did a really good job drawing him. You've definitely got skills.

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!

I do not have an artistic bone in my body and I always tell myself that someday I will take a painting class but alas no such luck yet...

but seriously mj is right YOU GOT MAD SKILLS!

Melissa said...

Cari,

you have mad skillz girl! The charcoal is exact. I wish I had talent like that. And by the way, your profile pic is smoking hot. You're so gorgeous.

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

Y'all are so sweet! Thanks for all the support! I also have nunchuck skills and computer hacking skills. Ya know, the important ones.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am still so amazed by your talent!!