It's Friday and our bosses have been out of town all week. So, we decided to do a Buffet Day! YAY! We all picked a couple things to contribute and it was DELICIOUS! For breakfast we had croissants, scrambled eggs, sausages, and hashbrowns. YUM! We were so full that we had to have a really late lunch. At lunch we had grilled chicken salad and chocolate cake. Of course, the chocolate cake was my idea. I have this really great recipe from Pampered Chef for microwave cake, so I brought the stuff from home and made it at work! So, this is pretty much all we got done today. Fun, huh?

Here's a picture of me pretending to work! lol
3 comments:
Chocolate cake?!? That's the kind of work I like!
sounds like my kind of day at the office!
By the way forgot to say how gorgeous you look, so you look gorgeous!
Post a Comment