This is a first attempt at a whole new kind of artwork for me. It's really amateur, but I wanted to get some feedback on it. Picture it with a really fabulous dark wooden frame. Click on it to see it larger.

I free-handed this with an Xacto knife this afternoon. I like it for not being a really time consuming project. I have TONS of ideas for this type of artwork, from colors to subjects. Next I will do a large leaf or flower silhouette. I will also try a cream paper instead of white.
6 comments:
it looks awesome! i am always wanting to put up a piece of art of some sort in my home that I PERSONALLY DID! good job!
It's awesome. Anyone who can do any art is awesome. I stink at it. You're so lucky to have such a versatile talent.
Carrie it looks great!! You are a very talented person!
Cari you so sweet. Thank You
That is super cool Cari. I would totally put one in my living room...it goes with my whole obsessive bird and trees theme. ( :
I like the green behind it too.
Yes, I love it. I like simple stuff like that. I want to hang art in my living room that goes with an Asian theme. (I know how you like that idea). So maybe that style of art would look good with a cherry blossom design, they're one of my favorites.
Post a Comment