Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Dracula?
My first reaction to this was, "I have to blog it!" That tells you two things, I am addicted to blogging and this was note-worthy. We are still trying to figure out how it got in, but tonight, while laying in bed, watching TV, a BAT flew into our room! A real life bat!!! It flew right in and started dive-bombing our bed! We both hid under the covers at first, while Jack ran and hid in the other room and Dexter went crazy trying to catch it. He actually succeeded in chasing it out of the room and into the kitchen, where he caught it, but Brandon grabbed Dexter and locked him in our room, in case it was rabid. I grabbed the broom and started swinging at it, finally hitting it across the living room. I quickly ran over to pin it under the broom while Brandon grabbed an empty pillowcase. He held the broomstick while I used the pillowcase to transport it out to our patio. The poor thing was so frightened, it was screaming as I held it down with the broom. I'm not sure if it did have rabies or not, but it was certainly feisty! It kept trying to bite the bristles on the broom and I'm sure it would have bit Dexter if Brandon hadn't quickly taken Dexter out. Who needs a guard dog when you have a cat like Dexter?!? LOL Anyway, no one got bit and we didn't let Dexter eat him, which I'm sure he would have liked to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What if you just killed Edward?
Sorry...couldn't resist. See, and you thought Dexter was clumsy! That would have scared the crap out of me. They scream, huh? Creepy. I know all of God's creatures have their purpose, I just don't want them in my house. Glad you caught it before anyone got bit!
I haven't read any of the "twilight" books but I totally thought that was what this post was about from just reading your title. BUT a BAT!? CRAZY! Go DEXTER!
That is hilarious. I am glad you did not get bit though
OMG - that is hilarious..mostly because it didn't happen to me! How on EARTH did that get in your house?!!!
Post a Comment