Thursday, September 11, 2008

Brandon + NASCAR = ???

One of the perks of working for a large, well-respected company is the free stuff the trades give you to entice you to use them more. Every year they give Brandon's company tickets to all sorts of events, especially sporting events. Since all of the tickets to the Ravens games were snatched up before Brandon started working there (which I would have loved to go to, too!), we thought he missed the boat for this year. Luckily, Tim was there to get tickets to certain events, the Nextel Cup, on Sunday, Sept. 21st, being one of them. Even luckier, Brandon is great friends with Tim! Tim was generous enough to invite Brandon to go with him (guess I'll have to wait till next year to go to anything- poor me!). Not only is Brandon holding a ticket to a great seat, but he also has a pit pass to the Hospitality Village, where the VIPs hang out before the race. Lucky dog! I joke about being jealous, but I'm not even a fan of racing (I just like the guilt trip that Brandon goes on to make it up to me! lol j/k). I told him he has to take lots of pictures for me to post, since I feel this compulsion to blog EVERYTHING! (Brandon wants to find a Bloggers Anonymous group for me to attend.)

No comments: