Sunday, September 14, 2008

Scentsy is Sensational!!!

I seem to have inherited my father's acute sense of smell. I am bothered by many odors, like the smell of certain foods, dirty laundry, certain perfumes/colognes, people's breath (of course), and, worst of all, cigarette smoke. Unfortunately, our neighbor upstairs enjoys the smell of cigarette smoke and thinks that everyone else should enjoy it, too. I have tried everything I can think of to cover up that stench (plug-in's, Febreze, Oust, various air fresheners), but none of my efforts have been able to overcome it. Then, I remembered that my sister-in-law, Lisa (in Utah), gave me a Scentsy wickless candle warmer with three different fragrances to try. I plugged it in and, mercifully, it worked!!! My home now smells like a warm sticky cinnamon bun, as it is powerful enough to cover the entire apartment. I am amazed and so thankful to the inventors of this! The smell is delicious and not over-powering. I highly recommend everyone get one of these for their home. They are inexpensive and safe, since there is no flame. So, those of you who love candles, but are afraid to light them because of having children around, these are ideal for you! I know this sounds like a shameless plug, but Lisa, who is a distributor, has no idea I am even blogging about this. I am such a happy customer that I feel it my duty to spread the word. I went on the website yesterday and ordered three new scents. I can't wait to try them! So, if you want to order a set for yourself, the address is www.Scentsy.com/lisammm If any of you that live in Utah would like to host a party and get freebies, just email me and I'll send you her number.

This is my Scentsy. It's called the Treasure Chest. Isn't it great?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are really good!

and I hear Bridge City is completely GONE and that things overall aren't good... but I would be like the Jarrells and make a vacation out of it too!