Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Wanna Go Too!

I mentioned before that Brandon is going to NASCAR with Tim on Sunday. While I am happy for him, I hate being left out and home alone. Of course, I didn't tell Brandon that I want to go, because there's nothing he can do about it and I didn't want him to feel bad and ruin his trip. Instead, he just enjoys being with me so much that he was determined to find a way for me to go too. (He really is my best friend.) So, this morning he called me with a surprise. He was able to get another ticket and pit pass so that I can go with them! YAY! I'm so excited! I've never been to a professional sporting event. The extent of my sports viewing, other than Monday Night Football with Daddy, has been sitting in the cold, hard bleachers at Vidor High School stadium watching the Pirates get pummeled. Good times. Anyway, Dover, here I come!

No comments: