Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our Beautiful Nieces & Nephews in Utah

While we were in Utah, I took advantage of our photogenic family and here are some of my favorite shots of the grandkids:

Todd's:

This is Bridger. He is so rowdy, but tons of fun!

This is Jake. He didn't come to the park for the photo shoot, so I had to catch him at Jodi's house.

This is Ella. I had the HARDEST time trying to decide which picture to use. She is so gorgeous and so photogenic!


Lani's:

This is Jesse. His little brother, Liam, wasn't there, so I'll have to get pictures of him another time.


Jana's:

This is Rebekah. She is barely 12 and about 5'9"! Jana is 6' and her husband, Mark, is about 6'4" or 6'5". So, with genes like that, I'll be really curious to see how tall she gets. Can you believe she is about the same age as Rachel?!?


This is Sarai. I had a really hard time choosing a picture for her, too. Isn't she beautiful?


This is Annie. She is pretty quiet, but so, so sweet.


This is William. He's going to be so tall, too!


This is Joshua. He's a pretty quiet/timid kid, too. Doesn't he have the most beautiful blue eyes?


This is Jennifer. She is such a ham in front of the camera and has a natural ability to pose. I never had to tell her what to do, she just worked the camera on her own!

This is Millie. She is such a sweet baby. She is always happy and LOVES everyone!


Jodi's:


This is Tyler. He's the oldest of the grandkids and just got a scholarship to Weber State University. He's going to go for a year before he leaves on his mission next summer. By the way, I've been telling him and Kayla that they are going to get married since they were twelve! Wouldn't they make a gorgeous couple?!?


This is Rachel (the other Rachel). She is 16 and new to driving. After hearing about her affinity for hitting mailboxes, I think that she should wait a couple more years before attempting to drive again. ;) (Love ya, Rachel!!!)


This is Matthew. He is such a gifted piano player (just about all of Jodi's kids play the violin, piano or both).


This is Joseph. He is such a cutie! When he was 5 or 6, right after Brandon and I got married, he looked at me and said, "Wouldn't it be funny if I met you before Brandon and I said to you 'I think I'm in love'." LOL The kid cracks me up!


This is Hannah. She has the best personality. She is so spunky and says the funniest stuff when you least expect it.


This is Sarah (yes, Sarah Elizabeth). She LOVES having her picture taken. She kept asking for more and asking me to take pictures of her emotions. She particularly liked doing the sad face. LOL


This is Hyrum. He looks so much like Brandon when he was a little boy. He is so cute, because he tells everyone that he is Peter Pan. His mom made him a Peter Pan hat and he wears it everywhere!

This is Caitlyn. (I hope I spelled it right.) She was just so cute with her ice cream cone all over her face that I just had to use it.

Ladd's:

This is Jaxsun. He has to be the HAPPIEST baby I've ever seen. The ENTIRE time we were there, I never heard him cry! Not once!! Lucky parents!

We are missing Liam, from Lani's brood, and Mike's family, since they live in Florida, all of which only support the fact that Brandon's side of the family is beautiful! I am pretty biased to my own family, knowing full well that they are all beautiful and have gorgeous kids, so I'm convinced that our genes are going to mesh well and produce really, really ridiculously good looking children (can I get an Amen from all those Zoolander fans!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen haha