Friday, August 15, 2008

More Pics from Utah

Here are some more of my favorite pictures from our trip to Utah a few weeks ago (WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES AHEAD):


We took Rachel, Joseph, Jesse, Hannah, Matthew, and Tyler on the Front Runner (the new train that goes from Ogden to SLC) and went to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building to see the new movie there. This is from the top floor of the building. It had the most gorgeous views and it was really neat to look down at the Temple grounds and see the newlyweds posing for pictures.

Rachel and Hannah thought it would be fun to braid Jesse's hair. He was a really good sport.

I just can't get enough of this girl! She is SO beautiful!


Here you get a full view of the Peter Pan hat. He really does wear it EVERYWHERE!


Please overlook the fact that I was a tiny bit jet-lagged and didn't have any make-up on. Sorry, Mama! I know you are wagging your finger at me for going into public without "painting my barn"!


Isn't that just the sweetest thing!


Jana has an awesome "jumpaline" and the kids had so much fun on it!


I call these girls The Three Amigos. Really cliche, but so true! They are practically inseparable!


I just love the angle of this shot. Plus, Ty cracked me up with all of his "modeling".


See what I mean?!? He kept posing like this was a J. Crew catalog!


Doesn't it look like she is really playing? It was so funny, because she was just kept plinking away and didn't care that we were all laughing.


I can't remember what she was upset about, but she was so adorable when she was crying that I couldn't resist taking SEVERAL pictures of her. What a good aunt, huh? The poor thing was crying and all I could do was grab my camera!


She cheered up a little while later, though.


Isn't this so sweet? It reminds me of the relationship David had with Rachel when she was a baby. Big brothers can be hit or miss. They either terrorize you or adore/spoil you. All of the brothers adore Caitlyn, so I think she'll survive the teasing that will soon ensue.


This is Joseph, in a nutshell: funny, flirty, and energetic.



Actually, he's just a nut!


Rachel is too cute!


These two are destined to be best friends forever. They get along so well and love each other like sisters, rather than cousins.


This is just ONE of the many faces of Sarah. I think this was supposed to be a sad one where she was crying. Of course, she came up with which emotions she wanted to model for the camera. She definitely has a flair for the dramatic. I wouldn't be surprised if she grew up to be an actress or something. Hey! Maybe it's got something to do with the name Sarah Elizabeth. That's got to be it! If your name is Sarah Elizabeth, you must be born with the ability to act, etc. It definitely seems to be the case with this Sarah and my sister, Sarah Elizabeth. ;)


Here is another one. I think this was a surprised face.


I love how Millie just reached over to pinch and Caitlyn actually lifted her arm to let her do it! What a good friend.

Jennifer is so photogenic. I think pretty much EVERY picture I took of her turned out great.

Well, you can tell that I carried my camera everywhere. I am completely addicted and I think it's only going to get worse!

No comments: