Monday, April 14, 2008
Welcome to the Neighborhood!
I just wanted to take a second to put the spotlight on a few new blogs (these are on my blogstalker list): Marianne Ochoa (my lil sis) just started her own blog. Don't miss it, because her sense of humor really shines. Lori Ramotar (my best friend in FL and my business partner w/Embrace Bath & Body) just started her, too. She is as crazy as I am, but more entertaining. Jennifer (Jenkins) Hadley, is the newest member of the blogging circle. She has the most beautiful daughter, Mackenzie! You have to see her; she's an angel! Please take a minute to visit their blogs and welcome them to the neighborhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you...Thanks for Welcoming me to your blog! I sent a message to your sister, Sara, site, but havent heard back or anything. I am trying to figure out how to post my slideshow. I made one, now I am just trying to figure out how to get it to my blog! When you talk to her tell her I said hello along with the rest of your family. By the way, get more pictures up!!
Post a Comment