Thursday, April 24, 2008
Jewelry Every Day!
One of my BEST friends, Lori, is an amazing jewelry designer. (she and I do the Embrace Bath & Body line together) She has just challenged herself to design a piece of jewelry a day that she will auction on her blog. This is such a wonderful idea, because she makes some AMAZING pieces. Everyone is invited to visit her blog (Ramotar Family on my sidebar) and bid (and read her hilarious posts-she cracks me up!) on whatever piece of jewelry is available for that day. I have several pieces by her and I get compliments EVERY time I wear them! Her pieces are so unique and high quality that you would think they cost so much more than she charges. Lori has been doing custom jewelry for years and her expertise shows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOW EXCITING!
Post a Comment