*Sorry there are so many pictures. I would have done a slide show, but I wanted to put captions on them and there are so many because I had a lot of catching up to do. Hope y'all enjoyed!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
All Systems Go
I have the best news EVER...we have our computer back! YAY!!!! So, to celebrate our return to normal life, I thought I would share some photos from our recent trip to Texas.
This is my little sister, Rachel, and Travis' step-daughter, Paige.
This is Travis' daughter, Aaliyah.
Here is Marianne with her little chumbawumba, Ethan. (don't ask where I got the nickname. a baby with that many rolls just kind of names himself!)
This is Jill's daughter, Ella. She is so beautiful, even when she cries!
All that crying tuckered her out.
This is Jill's oldest, Katherine, and Sarah's oldest, Allie.
Here is Sarah with little Roman.
This is Jill's third rugrat, Olivia.
This is Monica's baby, Lia. She is such a ham!
This is Sarah's second child, Kate. Doesn't she look just like her mom?!?
This is Monica's gorgeous, pageant-winning daughter, Kayla. I can't believe she's graduating this year!!! Lookout Utah, here she comes!
Here is Sarah's husband, Darin. He'll be finishing up with orthodontic school pretty soon. YAY Darin!
This is Melissa's sweet daughter, India. She has the coolest name, plus she is a real princess. She informed me of this when she was three and never lets me forget it!
I love this picture. The look on Charlotte's face is one that was mirrored by everyone who held precious Aaliyah. There are so many emotions in that one look. If only this little one could understand how many people love her and how deep that love runs.
Sarah's Kate and Jill's Travis look like they are up to no good. I think they were sneaking cookies!
This is another one of my favorite pictures. This is David reading to Travis' son Khalil.
I saved the best for last. This is Kayla playing Guitar Hero with my MOM! She is having WAY too much fun!
*Sorry there are so many pictures. I would have done a slide show, but I wanted to put captions on them and there are so many because I had a lot of catching up to do. Hope y'all enjoyed!
*Sorry there are so many pictures. I would have done a slide show, but I wanted to put captions on them and there are so many because I had a lot of catching up to do. Hope y'all enjoyed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
THESE ARE PERFECT! I LOVE THE NON SLIDESHOW WAY TOO B/C WHEN/IF YOU PRINT A BLOG BOOK YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE PICS :)
Ok I cracked up seeing your mom playing guitar hero. I also teared up looking at Travis' kids. They look just like him! Thanks for posting. =)
I love seeing pictures of your family. I cant believe how much they all have changed, well grown up. Travis' kids are so cute. His little girl is very pretty!! Keep coming with the pictures!! Love to see more. Tell everyone I said Hello
I'm so glad you took so many pictures! I didn't really take any I don't think. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment