

These are our little ones. For those of you who don't know them, Dexter is the one on top. He's very social and loves everyone. He just turned a year old and is still growing! The one on bottom is Jack. He is very timid, but is very loving to Brandon and me and so cuddly. He will be one in July, but already weighs almost as much as Dexter! He's not fat, he's husky. (lol) Oh my goodness, I am turning into the crazy cat lady!!!!
3 comments:
don't click on that above comment.
and i don't think you are the crazy cat lady! you are the sane cat lady :)
but all kidding aside they are beautiful cats!
Sorry about that, Caroline. I deleted the above comment. I can't believe someone would actually put a virus on my blog! It's not like they are going to infect that many computers by putting it on my blog. I have all of about three people who look at it! lol
Cari, your kitties are oozing with cuteness. I want to squeeze them! Jack looks like he is flirting with the camera. He's like, "yeah, I know...I'm hot." Lori Pori
Post a Comment