Sunday, November 2, 2008
Fun After Dark
Last night we went with the Harbertson's to the corn maze in Thurmont for their Moonlight Mazes. I was really impressed with the size of the mazes, but could have done without the pungent odor of poultry as we tried to navigate the mazes. Despite the smell of turkey poop, it was a really nice place. There was a cannon you could pay to shoot pumpkins out of and a teepee to warm yourself in. The prices were awesome, too. We paid $5 per person to do all three mazes. I'm not sure how much the cannon was, but I think it was pretty inexpensive, too. We did the first maze (the boat) as a group, then split up to race to see who could complete their maze first. Cathi & Bryce did the shark and we did the treasure chest with the scuba diver. Needless to say, I got us lost...a lot, but we hightailed it out of there as soon as we reached each checkpoint and were only beaten by about 2 minutes. With my sense of direction and inability to read maps, that's not too shabby. I have to say, this was one of the most fun and original dates I've ever been on! Thanks Harbertson's for inviting us! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow! this looks way fun! Could you see brandon's head over the top of the maze? I like your hair like that :)
Hi! I found your blog off of James and Amy's blog. This corn maze looks fantastic. You'll have to tell me exactly where it is. I'm pretty sure that my husband would love the pumpkin cannon. Feel free to come and check out our blog at www.azkidsinmd.blogspot.com
What a fun night!
You have been tagged! Check it out
Post a Comment