Monday, November 17, 2008

Calling All Local Twilight Fans!

Friday's the day. It's finally here! They've teased us with trailers long enough, so I'm ready to see this thing. Heather Parkinson and I decided that we need to have a girls' day outing on Friday, the 21st, to go see a matinee showing of Twilight. If any of you are interested in joining us, let either of us know. The more, the merrier!!!

4 comments:

Kayla and Joshua said...

Well I myself am a twilight fan...BUUUUT i refuse to watch the movie. I think it will ruin it. You know how everyone says the harry potter books were waaay better than the movies? yeah well it's like that..

Parkinson Family said...

Hooray! Sounds great! I vote for getting our tickets online so we don't have to wait at the theater in case there is a big line. Jared has school on Friday, so I'm going to bring Mackenzi (I've never tried taking her to the theater yet) and think she'll do ok. I can always stand with her in the aisle if she's fussy and she should be fine. I bet she'll be intrigued by the huge screen. I'm really excited to see the movie! What time should we go?

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

Heather,
It looks like it's already starting to sell out, so I think you are right about buying the tickets in advance. What theater do you want to go to? I prefer the Columbia theater, but am fine with whichever. I don't mind driving, either. Let me know which theater and a head count and I can go ahead and get the tickets. YAY! It's going to be so fun!!!

Nate and Lori said...

I am so bummed that I have to work and won't be able to join in the fun. I can't wait to see it myself though. Now I've just got to work on my husband.