Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's Kelly's Birthday!!!

Today is Kelly's 21st B-day! YAY!!! So, as an ode to Kelly, I'm going to tell you some of my favorite things about her.
  • I love her sarcastic sense of humor
  • She has the prettiest eyes
  • Her sense of style is very trendy
  • She loves animals as much as I do
  • I love how she says exactly what's on her mind and doesn't sugar-coat it
  • She always gives you her honest opinion
  • She is a social butterfly
  • She truly loves her family
  • She is very accepting of others
  • She is a beautiful person, inside and out
Kelly, we love you so much and hope your birthday is the best EVER! Happy, happy, happy Birthday!!!!!

And, just to embarrass her, here are a few pics of her throughout the years (Warning- There are a LOT of pictures, in order to thoroughly embarrass her):
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are some sweet pictures!

Sarah Lunt said...

Great post Cari, I love all the pictures!

Kayla and Joshua said...

AWW!! little kelly b!! i miss her dearly.


that was sweet cari!

love ya!

Marianne said...

Yeah. Great pictures. Thanks a lot. You went the extra mile and embarrassed me too. My face was so chubby, it looked like I was stung by a bee as a teenager. (but Happy Birthday Kelly!)

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

Marianne, you are talking crazy talk! You were a gorgeous teen! At least you grew up to have a slender face. I seem to be the one cursed with eternally chubby cheeks.