Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brandon's B-Day Present

Talk about spoiled!  J/K  Actually, we've been in dire need of a second vehicle for a while.  It was great having the time together on our way to work every morning, but logistically, it just wasn't working, especially during the semester.  B works in Columbia and I work in Dundalk, so, during the semester, I dropped him off at work, drove all the way to the far side of Baltimore, drove back to pick him up, dropped him off at home, and drove about 20 minutes north to school.  In all, I was spending over four hours a day in the car.  That sure cured my love of driving.  I think we made an excellent purchase for Brandon.  It's a Toyota, so it's reliable, and it has plenty of cargo room, low mileage, and is fully loaded.  It's a perfect fit!

6 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Holy crap! I never realized that you were driving so much before. I think you guys made a great decision. Wait...we missed Brandon's bday?

34*.sxzc;]/
2604mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm0 (thats from Reese...she kept crying to do that)

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

no, you didn't miss it. it's on the 13th and we'll definitely include y'all in the celebration. ;) awww...thanks reesey-piece!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Very nice birthday present! It'll be hard for us to top that but we'll try! ;)

Cait and Ben said...

Nice! Happy Early Birthday! You guys did need that. For your sanity especially :)

Where did you find it? Sometimes I wish we had something like that for Ben and not his bike.

Unknown said...

Oh my word that's a lot of driving!!! Especially considering the area - I hate driving around the city. Happy birthday B! Nice choice!

Where did you buy? Did you have a good experience? Layne's car has no heat or AC so I'd really like to get him in a new car when the van is paid off - soon!!! :) He says he doesn't care - I think he's CRAZY!

Rebecca Jackson said...

What an awesome birthday present! Glad it will make life easier for the two of you!