Saturday, June 19, 2010

Love Those Comments!

I am loving all of the comments y'all left on my last post.  I am taking everyone's input and running with it.  I just did my first how-to/tip on the photo blog and have lots more to come.  I'll also be doing my first give away next week, so look out for it.  By the way, if we haven't formally been introduced, but you happen to look at either blog and have something to say, don't be bashful.  As my blinkie says...I love comments!

By the way, I'm sorry I haven't been posting very much and that I seem to be obsessed with Pink Plaid.  Apparently, my world is revolving around my work right now, but no complaints here, because I live for photography!

2 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

I would love tips on shooting in manual. Somehow I've got to start doing it.

Cathi said...

I agree with Lori...feeling chartiable?? That would be a good giveaway for me and Lori :). But really, I do like the tips and giveaways ideas and would be more than happy to have a link to your blog from mine--I'm just worse than you about blogging so I didn't leave you a comment before.