Dear Blog,
Oh, how I miss you so. I am sorry that I have been unable to tell you about everything that has been going on here of late. I promise to return as soon as I vanquish the evil force known as final exams! Please don't forget about me in the meantime. I'm still here...sort of.
Your faithful (sometimes) confidant,
Cari
2 comments:
Dear Cari--
Good Luck with finals!! We missed you last night at RS. See you again sometime soon!
Sheryl
P.S. Your chocolate silk pie really is to die for...Heavenly! I am going to have to pay for the calories from the consumption of more chocolate silk than I should have eaten. Thanks.
Dear Cari-
Remember when I stood by your side as you crushed all of those nuts to put in said Chocolate silk pie. I never got to try even a bite! I hope that you survive you finals and that you never have to take Oceanography ever ever again.
Lori
Post a Comment