Tuesday, December 14, 2010
3 More Days
That's all, just 3 more days until the semester is over. YAY!!! I am so excited to have over a month to recuperate before diving back in. Oh, the projects I have lined up. I really want to take advantage of the extra time to catch up on my housework and get a little creative in the craft department. After the "winter cleaning", I'm planning on doing a painting to hang above our couch in our newly rearranged living room. I have a few more things planned for after that, but the painting is my major project. Of course, I'll post pics when it's done. In the meantime, cross your fingers for good grades on my finals. A few extra prayers couldn't hurt either. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You can do it! We are rooting (and praying for you) good luck!
Totally offended that we havent been invited over yet to see the newly remodelded house. Good luck on those finals! You are the smartest Ocean person ever!
Good luck with finals! I like the "winter cleaning" idea. I should probably copy that one. Enjoy painting. I know it'll turn out boofer and gorgy!
Fingers Crossed!!! You'll do great! We have three more days too.....YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!
You're inspiring! We'll pray too but I'm betting you don't even need it. Love and miss you!
COOOOONGRATS!!!!! I hope you get good graedes!! :) Love you!
Good luck with your finals. I'm sure you will do great.
Post a Comment