Monday, May 17, 2010

To All My Faithful Readers (if there are any)

I am such a disappointment, I know.  I have so much to blog about, but not enough time to do it. I'm currently working on two art projects for my 3D final on Friday, and I promise to catch up as soon as I'm finished.  I have been able to fit in some photo editing here and there from recent shoots, though, and I've even updated my photography blog.  At least I'm getting something done!  In the meantime, here are a couple of pics from a shoot I'm currently editing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Especially lovely photos! Of course, having beautiful subjects probably helps. ;)

Nate and Lori said...

You can count on me as a faithful reader. I'm excited for you to be done with your classes as well. These pics are gorgeous!

Caitlin said...

I prefer the term...faithful stalker! I loooovve love love Kayla's pics on your photo blog. The few I've seen are awesome!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness i am sooooo jealous and soooo ready to go home! The pictures are beautiful!!!