Wednesday, May 12, 2010
This is it!
Every week this semester, I say to myself, "If I can just make it through this week, it will get easier." This time I mean it. This is my last week of classes (for the semester) and next week is finals! I'm not too worried about it, though. In three of my classes, the final consists of meeting with the professer to go over my portfolio and the fourth class has a test that is open-note, open-book. YAY! I went to my 2D class last night, where we signed up for our time slots to do our reviews next week. I jumped to the front of the line and signed up for an early time, but, right after I did, the teacher asked to see me before I left. Uh oh. It turned out that he just wanted to tell me that because of the strength of my work, I don't have to attend the review, because I'm getting an A! Whew! He had me scared for a minute there. So, now I'm down to 3 finals and I'm pretty sure I can handle it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's so awesome! Good for you!
So do you have MD residency? I'm looking at CA this morning wanting to go to school when we move but won't have residency for a year :(
Yay Cari! I'm soooo proud of you! Way to make it happen! Good luck with the rest of the week - can't wait to hear how it goes.
Luv you,
Sarah
It will be nice to see you again!! Just be careful of "open-book" exams. Usually they are more difficult to do. I learned to just study as much info as I could and look up the stuff I just could get. Good luck with your exams.
Good luck! It will be such a relief when you are done.
WOW! Congratulations! How impressive and exciting! Good luck on those other finals. Of course, we all know you'll do great!
That's super! Very proud of you!
Post a Comment